of the gaycentric perspective.



go away / come back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The guitar riff is like a Flock of Seagulls on 'roids. It's really that good. Documenting the walking contradiction of crazylove, Pink travels that familiar road to relationship discovery on my favorite track off I'm not Dead. It's been my most-played song on my iPod, and for good reason.

With lyrics like:

"No you can't, hop into my shower

All I ask for is one f*ckin' hour"

and

"Go away come back / go away come back

Why can’t I just have it both ways"


"Leave me Alone (I'm Lonely)" is my summer anthem. Now it can be yours too:

Pink - Leave me Alone (I'm Lonely) Mp3

Related:
Pink - Who Knew (Bimbo Jones Mix)


2 Responses to “go away / come back”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sometimes its creepy. thats my fav track on Pink's new cd also.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I completely under-estimated this album. I don't think the lead single "Stupid Girls" really rells the story of what I'm not Dead is all about...I'm not too surprised we both like this song!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity