of the gaycentric perspective.



back to the cape


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We'll be making our way to Provincetown next week. The sojourn to the cape is always the highlight of the year for us. I'll do my best to blog satellite, no doubt!

Ptown related at the lounge:
View from the Sky
Ptown peeps
On Random
Up and Coming Up
The Sun Continues to Shine
Comfortable Shoes
The Pilgrim Monument
Back in Business, baby
At the Closing of the Year
Utilities: Send my Love
Provincetown: A Love that Will Never End
St. Peter the Apostle in Ptown


1 Responses to “back to the cape”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is a great time of the year to go to P-town!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity