of the gaycentric perspective.



Jennifer Hudson Oscar buzz!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All it takes is a little Dreamgirls chat and I'm reminded of what a queer I am.

I literally got chills reading up on Jennifer Hudson's upcoming portrayal of Effie in the celluloiding of the tony award winning musical Dreamgirls.

"And I Am Telling You" is the romantic heart and musical soul of the flick, and Hudson apparently gives the scene her all.


Buzz is *that* strong Hudson is already receiving Oscar buzz!

Read more on Hudson's showing in Dreamgirls.

[Thanks to Rod for the always-fabulous imagery]


1 Responses to “Jennifer Hudson Oscar buzz!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    jhud is the best! her vocals are incredible! who knew she would outshine the "adored" beyonce. i just pray people take the shit out of their eyes and ears and recognise how incredibly talented jhud is!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity