of the gaycentric perspective.



Yes, we wanna


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



She's big in the UK too.

And for the very same reason why she's big with me. It's that damn voice. I have a thing for Leann Rimes. If you can get past the twang, perhaps you'll hear one of the strongest and most pure voices in contemporary music (yeah, that's a bold statement and I'll stand by it, damnit!)

Rimes recently released Whatever We Wanna, a pop album for the European market. It's doubtful the release will make it stateside, as her audience in the states is more hoedown than get-down. A release may also be hindered by the fact that This Woman (the 2005 country release) is still pumpin' out hits to C/W stations.


No worries though. I got the hookup. This blog gives a review and few mp3s away of the album. Be sure to download "Headphones", a personal favorite of mine.

The lead single "And it Feels Like" (Hi-Tack Mix) is also available.

...and the video for "And it Feels Like":


0 Responses to “Yes, we wanna”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity