of the gaycentric perspective.



come undone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Matt Lauer is to Britney Spears as Martin Bashir is to Michael Jackson.

Watch the coming undone of a pop star tonight,
on Dateline.

Perhaps my favorite line to look forward to is Spears' response to driving Los Angeles with baby on lap. "I can't go anywhere without someone judging me. I did it with my dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive. We're country." We're country, ya'll!"

If you can't contain yourself 'till the evening, JustJared has snippets. [Via JustJared]


0 Responses to “come undone”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity