of the gaycentric perspective.



pop the....Dom Perignon?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cristal, the french champagne notorious for its extreme price tag and signs of affluency, will soon be finding sales drop significantly. Frederic Rouzaud, Managing Director of Louis Roederer champagne (and maker of the brand), came out against a large pocket of its' market: the hip hop community. Rouzaud says the attention the brand gets by those in the "community" is unwelcome.

Oh yes he did!

Club owner Jay Z has pulled the product off his shelf: "I view his comments as racist and will no longer support any of his products through any of my various brands including The 40/40 Club nor in my personal life."

it's a bitch fight, y'all! Rouzaud comes back with: "I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business."

Oh yeah, it's on! This is about as bad as if Macy's had pulled support of the gay community....oh, wait...shit. Never mind.

[Source: Dlisted via MTV UK]


0 Responses to “pop the....Dom Perignon?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity