of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my long-standing mantra:

you gotta have a gimmick.

I'm bored. Going to switch things up.


2 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You're absolutely right, gimmicks are essential. Or if not a gimmick, then at least some focus. That sort of stuff eludes me, though, so I have resigned myself to just be myself. Even if it means continuing on as an internationally ignored blogger, to paraphrase one of my muses.

    Anyway, I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

  2. Blogger World Traveler 

    fake it till you make it..that is one my friend's mottos. I like it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity