of the gaycentric perspective.



Appropriate for your office cube?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...on the heels of finding the 2005 sexiest men of reality TV calendar (I know. I was *so* behind on that) comes the 2006 calendar, chock full of cheeky men looking cheeky.

A few personal faves;
Sean Cassidy from VH1's Stripsearch and ABC's Are You Hot
Clay's former flame Reichen Lehmkuhl
Kevin Poole, the embedded model on Bravo's Manhunt
And, my personal favorite, Burton Roberts from Survivor


0 Responses to “Appropriate for your office cube?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity