of the gaycentric perspective.



15 minutes every month!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...























Is it so wrong to want this so badly? I'm surprised these calendars didn't catch my eye late last year.
On a related note, original Survivor Richard Hatch was indicted today on 10 counts of tax evasion and fraudulently using charitable donations to hide personal expenses. He's also accused of failing to report the $1 million jackpot he won on the CBS reality series in 2001. Maybe he should've negotiated a stint in the calendar to pay the bills...


0 Responses to “15 minutes every month!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity