of the gaycentric perspective.



True to form...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just like lesbians do, Marcia Cross on the fast-track to marriage. I'm not letting go of the rumors that sprouted last winter of Cross bumpin' uglies with chicks. PEN15 Club gives the quick backstory and some H-wood insight to reinforce my theory.

A few weeks back I commented on Marcia, Marcia, Marcia as she cameo'd her way into the premiere of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. Read that here.

Speaking of les ladies, when is Missy Elliott going to declare herself in love with the opp sex?

Oooh - Let's have this all come together here at Midnight Lounge!

PURELY hypothetical: Marcia gets caught, cheatin' on her galpal Lori Loughlin [c'mon, like you didn't already know] with Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott...in busts Elliott's chick Ciara [it's a stretch; but trust me] as Cross and Elliott put their backs against the wall...Ciara walks into the closet, past the 15 year old cheerleader and yanks out R. Kelly, blaming the whole scenario on him.

Why? Just because I hate that god damn, mother fucking, trapped in the closet song.


0 Responses to “True to form...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity