of the gaycentric perspective.



I'll take a guess....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Best blind item of the week:

Out.com exclusive: What closeted young movie actor, who has a reputation for mean, has been "hanging out" with one of the two guys in that formerly top-of-the-charts boy band that you always suspected were gay?"

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's Jonathan Bennett (of Mean Girls) and Lance Bass (of NSYNC.) Both, coincidentally, appeared as friends of Kathy Griffin on My Life on the D-List, episode 5.

Speaking of the Griffin, Andy over at Towleroad delivers an article on the heels of her Windy City appearance. Though a second season is *not* in the works, she'll be the first to budge if Bravo shows her the money.


3 Responses to “I'll take a guess....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know from personal experience that Jonathan Bennett is gay....

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yup i knew it...HE ALWAYS SEEMED SO GAY TO ME!!!!! i saw him touching lance bass myself...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    just kidding...he touched my brother...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity