of the gaycentric perspective.



press play


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Interesting iTunes celebrity playlists of late.

Brandon Routh, the once-unknown soap actor poised to launch the summers' biggest flick, adds his playlist to iTunes. Not much that's listed makes the gaydar go off. Routh gives props to his singer sis, Sara Routh, adding "You're Never Gone" to his top fourteen. "This song really says what Superman Returns is about. Bravo to my sis for hitting the nail on the head."

of course she's gonna throw a few family gems on her list. Janet "makes me wanna *%$#!" Jackson gives us what sounds are runnin' through her head. I do appreciate her shoutout to legendary makeup artist Kevin Aucoin, but could have done without the Sugarhill Gang addition.

Is it just me or do both playlists seem to have gone through the corporate machine before making their way to the music portal; they seem forced, sterile and all too strategic. I'm such a cynic.


1 Responses to “press play”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the best celeb playlist from itunes was Mandy Moore's. I know I know, but dload it, it's actually quite beautiful (although I'd guess Zach braff had something to do with many of the selections, it's still a great iisten on a sunday morning.) janet is dead to me, d.e.a.d. I hope this album bombs! And that playlist is ludicrous (Sexual Healing, come on...) and brandon is so part of the corporate machine I'm surprised they even allowed him to like music, isnt that the art form of heathens?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity