of the gaycentric perspective.



still a thrill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I've been a fan of Jody Watley for quite some time; always a strong supporter of the her fan base, I want to be sure to spread the word of her amazing album, released in 2004. Midnight Lounge is an eclectic mix of late-night lounge, dance and chill. Given the fact that the name of this blog is named after Jody's latest release, it's only proper you check out what this grammy winner has been up!


1 Responses to “still a thrill”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    finally i get the name of your blog... such a relief... MOST OF ALL, re-listen to Most of All, it is one of my fav Jody Trax ever!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity