of the gaycentric perspective.



Desperate Damage Control


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Towleroad has now reported that Marcia Cross' spin doctors are working overtime to quell relentless rumors of Cross's sexuality. In response to the recent rumors: "they are completely untrue. She is, however, very supportive of the gay and lesbian community." The online threads are also pointing, as I predicted earlier, that Marcia is linked to Lauren Graham. I should be a gossip columnist!


0 Responses to “Desperate Damage Control”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity