of the gaycentric perspective.



out in time for sweeps...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Marcia Cross, Bree Van de Kamp on Desperate Housewives, to come out of the closet during sweeps week. Bree's onscreen son to come out in upcoming script as well. With all the talk of Cross coming out, I'm going out on a limb and making a prediction; my prediction is that the brunette tv star partnered with Marcia Cross is...Lauren Graham.


0 Responses to “out in time for sweeps...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity