of the gaycentric perspective.



loathing was SO 2004


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow. The 50 most loathsome folks of 2004. It's brutal. I love it.

http://www.buffalobeast.com/66/50mostLoathsome2004.htm

I especially enjoyed the nominations of Tom Cruise, Laura Bush and John Ashcroft.


1 Responses to “loathing was SO 2004”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    Oh my that is priceless! I am not sure which entry I liked most. Laura Bush is a pet peeve of mine so that was right on the money. Ashcroft is also another ninny that deserves many digs. Rumsfeld is simply too vile to rate in my book. Although I think the best one is "You" O how the pendulum swings...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity