of the gaycentric perspective.



Tinky Winky's Former Lover comes out...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just love right-wing AMERICAN conservatives:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4190699.stm


1 Responses to “Tinky Winky's Former Lover comes out...”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    Careful on those slurs..conservative does not inherently mean fundamentalist Christian..:)Just think of all those in the Big E--not too many fundamentalists but lots of conservatives. You want Bible beaters? Come West young man..a veritable nightmare. I have caused a stir in my theater group because I occasionally imbibe. I mean I didn't throw up or anything. I didn't even get a buzz. I have been labeled a lush..A Catholic lush in fact! That is 2 strikes out here.

    As for CheeseBob,I think those fundmentalists need to take-it-around town!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity