of the gaycentric perspective.



it really, truly IS all about me.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



how gratuitous, eh? most definitely! Vain? hardly.

I thought I'd start a blog for all of my fans and admirers. Okay, really for my little sister who, despite her affection for me, hardly has enough where-with-all to realize how un-interesting I am.


Moving forward on this blog, I have absolutely NO idea the content that may begin appearing. If you truly are BORED enough to read, pull up a chair and have a drink. Just not on my tab.


0 Responses to “it really, truly IS all about me.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity