of the gaycentric perspective.



that time has come?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



two of my favorite blogs have signed off recently:

my french boyfriend

vividblurry

I hope I'm not next.


1 Responses to “that time has come?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    seems like everybody is dropping off these days. everytime I get in a blog cycle I find 5 more that are posting their final post. is it the time of year or is blogging dead? this makes me very sad.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity