of the gaycentric perspective.



hits


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Congratulations to the bitchiest of bloggers, Michael K o'er at Dlisted. Based on hits (and content), Dlisted is the new Pink is the New Blog! Nice job my friend!


1 Responses to “hits”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Firstly, it's a cool blog I must say! Gay blogs rule!

    As for the gay marriage thingy, I guess we all knew the answer before the court verdict comes out. I think I should just pack my bag and relocate to Canada instead.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity