of the gaycentric perspective.



Somewhere, a network TV exec is looking to turn this into a sitcom...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"ONE Finnish woman probably really hates John Stamos. The actor was asked by Jane magazine, 'What's the worst you ever screwed someone over?' He answered: '[In the mid- '80s] I was in a band. I was playing somewhere in Finland, and there was a girl hanging around who was really drunk and in terested in me. I wasn't into her, but my friend was. So the girl came back to my hotel, and I turned the lights down, and we started making out. I said, 'Hold on a second, I've gotta go brush my teeth.' It was dark, I left the room, and I sent in my friend who looked like me. And she thought she was having sex with me, but she was really having sex with my friend.' "


0 Responses to “Somewhere, a network TV exec is looking to turn this into a sitcom...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity