of the gaycentric perspective.



gay bash victim fights back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



News from towleroad:

Chapel Hill gay bash victim Thomas Stockwell has broken his silence about the attack he experienced last Friday night in which six men taunted and beat the 21-year-old University of North Carolina student, breaking his nose and leaving him unconscious.

'Out of nowhere I just hear 'Fag' and all sorts of derogatory comments made towards me,' Stockwell said. 'At first I didn't realize they were yelling at me. They just punched me in the face. I did fight back. I'm not the only one hurting in town tonight.'
Hundreds came forward Tuesday night for a rally but so far only one witness to the crime has emerged."


0 Responses to “gay bash victim fights back”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity