of the gaycentric perspective.



Tracey Thorn - It's All True video


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...it's been a week of all things Tracey. I was able to get an advance of Out of the Woods and it's brilliant. Gorgeously dark and really quite gay. Right now I'm hooked on A-Z, Easy, Falling off a Log and Grand Canyon. The last seems to me a a stellar mashup of Five Fathoms, Lullaby of Clubland and The Future of the Future. It's a gay anthem.

I've never been a strong fan of Everything But the Girl's music videos. I sort of hoped Tracey would lend a different direction with her solo approach. Not so much.

You decide. Here's the video for Tracey Thorn's It's All True.


0 Responses to “Tracey Thorn - It's All True video”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity