of the gaycentric perspective.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The art of retouching is used so often in photography that what's taken by the lens rarely ends up in print.

Check out this link (NSFW) and click through the images to see before and after shots. I can't imagine how the celebrities featured let this out!
















Absolutely hysterical. The BS Squad strike again. How many guys do ya'll know that are just.like.this. Again, NSFW. (Thanks NYC boys)

According to pagesix (so you know must it be true) Renee Zellweger left Kenny Chesney months after marrying him for singer Damien Rice.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity