of the gaycentric perspective.



So real


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...















GuyTVBlog dreams up a little creative casting for MTV's upcoming Real World Key West season. Probably not too far off the mark, considering the show seems to always have at least two girls ready, willing and drunk enough to make out with each other the moment a six pack is cracked.

**of course this post originally came about as I thought the link I reference was legit!


1 Responses to “So real”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey, hey, hey...

    um...

    not to turn your smile upside down but it's a mock cast. let's not let this fake cast spread on the net. sorry to burst your bubble jason. ;o(

    and oh my god! dan wells is now married. i'm devasted!

    cute pic and fucking cute ass blog! ;o)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity