of the gaycentric perspective.



Pay no attention to the man with the collar...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A recent forward; quite a profound image. Interpret as you may.


Last night I saw on the news that a water and salt stain that formed under a
bridge in Chicago is being viewed as a "sign" because people believe they
see the image of the Virgin Mary of the Virgin of Guadalupe in the stain.
Hundreds of people are gathering, praying, touching it, lighting candles and
crying around this heavenly image that Department of Transportation
authorities have confirmed is a water and salt stain.
Well, this morning I opened the Rochester newspaper and saw another
undeniable sign. Open the attachment and see what you can see in the
picture. All I know is that it has confirmed my deeply held beliefs as to
what is really happening in the world. Some experts may say that what I see
is just another collar. I see something else much more telling.


A recent forward; quite a profound image. Interpret as you may the photo.


0 Responses to “Pay no attention to the man with the collar...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity