of the gaycentric perspective.



listen. early April, 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What I'm listening to lately:

Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone. I didn't jump on this song immediately, but constant radio and club rotations got the best of me. I can't get enough of this damn song. Check out the Jason Nevins club mixes on iTunes. Strong mix.

Jody Watley - Lookin' for a New Love (2005 Club Mix) - a download from my favorite dance queen of years past. She still got it goin' on.

del amitri - Tell her This - a classic from this Scottish band; a constant in my CD player since its' release, Twisted is a rock classic. Tell her This, a ballad so heart-wrenching and universal, it'll never tire. Hell, go download the entire album it's *that* good.

Mariah Carey - It's Like That - I was never a mariah fan, 'till she jumped into breakdown recovery mode. The way she (or her handlers) handled herself really put me onto mariah; she's on fiah with the new club jam, a bit hip-hop for my tastes, but still a blast.

Kylie Minogue - Loving You - Originally recorded during the Ultimate Kylie sessions, this brilliant Scissor Sisters collaboration ended up on the cutting room (dance) floor. Not to be missed.

Leann Rimes - The Weight of Love - I know, I give a plug to my Leann every chance I get, but this gem from her latest captures the traditional heartbreak of country & western with the vocal delivery of a woman wise beyond her years. Lest you judge, give a listen.

that's all I got for you at the moment. I'm sure the moment I publish this post I'll think of ten other tracks I should've added.


0 Responses to “listen. early April, 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity