of the gaycentric perspective.



snowblow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It's Rochester. What did you expect? Posted by Hello


1 Responses to “snowblow”

  1. Blogger World Traveler 

    Oh, the photos are too much but I am afraid that I know the butts. Gross. I hope one of those is not yours j.ro..

    The three musketeer shot is priceless. You all look so gay, happy that is.

    I am also not down with the whiners about their street name. Who gives a rat's ass about the name of your street? I live on freaking Donald Drive..very banal and rather dorky. Furthermore, I live in a hamlet called Temperance for god's sake. If anyone should be complaining it should certainly be "moi" Come to think of it, there is a Gay Street in Toledo..we call it Jeff street in honor of Mike's bestman.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity